Demonstration of CO&P’s Outsourced Marketing Department Model
Mill Town Music Hall engaged CO&P Integrated Marketing to handle a wide spectrum of integrated services for the family-friendly entertainment venue prior to its opening in West Georgia in early 2012. Still a valued client today of four years, Mill Town Music Hall is the fastest growing performance venue in Georgia and is gaining national media attention.
During its short existence, Mill Town Music Hall has hosted Toby Keith, Alabama, Amy Grant, Stephen Curtis Chapman, The Oak Ridge Boys, Loretta Lynn, Kansas, Mel Tillis and more. The venue sells out for every concert. CEO Randall Redding credits CO&P with building a brand that has allowed for the level of recognition necessary to attract such superstar talent.
Some areas that CO&P delivered superior results included:
- Establishing the Brand– Established the look, feel and messaging for this new music venue.
- Public Relations –Positioned and pitched/maintaining the venue and it has been profiled and/or listed in literally thousands of articles, social media posts and radio show interviews since its inception. Highlights include the Country Music Today, Singing News, MusicRow Magazine, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Atlanta Business Chronicle, NBC-TV, CBS-TV, The Bull, The Fish and a host of other regional radio and print media outlets.
- Social Media – Created and maintained/maintaining the venues presence on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube channel and more.
- Advertising – Developed and created all collateral materials and advertising vehicles (including print, radio and billboard), as well as place the advertising.
- Talent Booking – Booked highend talent, as our team has used its extensive industry connections to secure booking with artists in the following genres: Bluegrass, Children’s Entertainment, Country Music, Southern Gospel, Southern Rock and Christian Contemporary.
- Program development–Helped to develop an ongoing sponsorship program and secured/securing sponsors for the venue, as well as for individual events. We also built and launched a Season Ticket holder program that stabilizes the revenue for each show, as well as, developed and launched the Harold Shedd Tribute program. This program celebrates the accomplishments of this Nashville mega producer thru a museum-style of décor throughout the venue, as well as established a scholarship for aspiring members of the music industry.