CO&P INTEGRATED MARKETING…..ABOUT US
We plan for what it takes…we deliver the above and beyond…
- Our leadership each has 20+ year marketing careers. We can confidently say that one size never fits all in marketing campaigns. CO&P sales and marketing plans are tailored to the client’s goals – and executed with care, as if the client’s business Is our own.
- CO&P Integrated Marketing is recognized for the diversity of the solutions we can provide. CO&P employs and/or deploys experts in Strategic Planning, Public Relations, Digital Marketing, and Event Management. We overlay these marketing solutions with the right corporate and celebrity connections.
- This diverse leadership mix ensures that we objectively design the perfect solution for your sales and marketing needs. That’s why some of our clients have followed our leadership team for many years.
CO&P Integrated Marketing, at a Glance
- Full-service, integrated marketing firm
- All leadership has 20+ years of experience
- Serving Fortune 500 companies, mid-size corporations and startups
- Subject matter leadership in healthcare, technology, entertainment, education, sports marketing and consumer product goods
- Vast network of celebrity talent – music, sports and film
CMO & Managing Partner & Entertainment Marketing Specialist
Amy has more than 25 years of experience with integrated marketing strategy, branding, creative concepts, public relations, event planning, social media and more. Under her 14 years of leadership of CO&P, the agency has served Fortune 500 companies, mid-sized companies and start-ups. She leads successful implementations of B2C, B2B and C2C marketing campaigns.
Amy sold her first agency, GLUE Communications, in the internet heyday for 3x its value. She has also led an international team at Grey Global, the second largest agency in the world and founded CO&P (former Cohn, Overstreet & Parrish) in 2003. Her career began as a television journalist for NBC News. Amy is a graduate of the Henry W. Grady School of Journalism at the University of Georgia.
EVP Client Services & Sports Marketing Specialist
Rob is an innovative, results-oriented professional with nearly 25 years of public relations and communications experience. As the Executive Vice President of Client Services at CO&P, he develops and implements successful programs and campaigns that generate massive media results and awareness, as well as handling crisis communication issues.
Other roles include serving as the Public Relations Manager at both The Coca-Cola Company and Aetna US Heathcare. Agency client work includes General Mills, Chick-fil-A, Mizuno, Nike and Kroger. Rob is a graduate of the Henry W. Grady School of Journalism at the University of Georgia.
EVP of Sales & Healthcare Specialist
During a 30-year entrepreneur career, John founded both ADAM Software and BeBetter Networks. ADAM is the world’s oldest & largest provider of medical content and BeBetter Networks was a telemedicine pioneer.
John spent the last two years as VP of Business Development for Ebix, Inc., the parent company of ADAM. With Ebix, John was instrumental in building a stable of over 18,000 doctors, in a world wide network providing medical advice in over 100 countries. John also led Ebix’s technology efforts to integrate the company’s offerings into all the major EMR’s including E-Clinical Works. John’s education background includes two degrees from SMU including a JD earned.
Chief Digital OfficerJennifer loves everything digital including social media, online marketing, website design and blogging, just to name a few. She has a diverse career of 20+ years in interactive, integrated marketing, project management and software development. This combination of expertise and passion is the perfect blend to allow her to lead CO&P’s digital marketing practice. Her focus is on designing solutions to ensure one-to-one relationships with customers and allowing clients to better analyze the long-term return on investment from their digital marketing and customer self-service programs.